Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A prayer is needed......

On the right side of my blog are a list of other blogs I find interesting to read when I get the chance. One of them is Helpinghand4cancer....this is a blog written by Ken Jezowski who is battling cancer. Besides his blog, he also has an album with pictures. Anyway, he is not doing very well. His soulmate, Patty, has been typing his blog lately and letting everyone know what's going on. Anyway, things are not looking very good right now and she is asking everyone to please pray for Ken.

Ken is under hospice care now. He had a pic line put in where they could put the pain meds in easier as his stomach could no longer tolerate the meds. Because his pain level had increased so much, they are using stronger pain medication now. Patty has written that he has been unresponsive for the last few days.

Ken is an amazing person. His attitude and courage is amazing. His blogs made me laugh and cry. We are still hoping for a miracle.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hahah ok so I am caught up now and I so hope you get the stuff cleared up I hate when people do not do their job and then say it is OUR fault. So that silly bird has y ou wrapped around his little claw huh silly think will never leave I am tellin ya Sorry bout the puppy moving out,,, I have been followign Ken from when you had him on here too. oh man Tanya is a hoot I amtallin gyou I jsut lov eher adn she has been in a delivery room when Sextuplets were born or was it Sink hahah I can't remember but yeah she does a great job. ok so you have ot come and check out the post I have on my post of today,, go to Tink it is so funny you will love it. hope it gets warm there soon for ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter