Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I hate Storms!!

It's stormin' and rainin' and my computer's actin' weird, but I'm going to try again to type a post tonight. I gave up trying to list anything on Ebay cause it kept screwin' up on me. My computer has been really sloooooowwwww and starting to act like it did when I got so disgusted with it I finally just shut the damn thing down for almost a year. I know, I know...GET A NEW COMPUTER!!

Got back from Caseville yesterday and I'll be here for awhile now. I ain't plannin' on driving back up there until August for the Cheeseburger festival. My hubby is going to drive up and cut the grass in a week or so. I was up there for about 2 weeks. Hubby came home last Saturday and I stayed over the weekend and got everything looking nice, cause my son and his new girlfriend were going to be up there Tues-Thurs. I'm not up to the "meet-the-parents" huggy-kissy-sonicetameetcha" stuff, and I figured they could have a few relaxing days to themselves so I came home. Besides I have things to do here.

I had my birthday while I was in Caseville and we went up to the Eagles for a drink and then to the Fireside Inn for dinner. We also visited my husband's cousin who has a place in Port Austin. His place is right on the water...I am so jealous. Port Austin was having their fireworks that night, but we decided to get out of town while we could (it's a madhouse) and came back to Caseville. We caught the C'Ville fireworks the next night. We went to the Condo and sat on the deck.

At the condo, up above my back door in the corner there is a bird's nest. They build their nest every single year and have their babies. There are two birds that fly around and go nuts when you come out the door. We eventually could see 3 little heads and open mouths. Just before I left, they were all sitting up in the nest. They certainly look old enough to fly now. They are so damn cute! Makes me think of Brinks and cry. (God, I hope she is doing okay in this storm tonight)

Today I had an anxiety attack or whatever it was. Hubby is convinced it is the "new-cheaper-generic" blood pressure pills I am on now. I've been on them for about a week now. I thought maybe it was the coffee, but I checked and it was decaf. Anyway, I'm feeling weird and my ears feel like their plugged or ringing and I feel dizzy and my BP was high. I tried to lay down but I can't...all I can do is pace and take deep breaths and try to relax and keep busy to keep my mind off the fact that "I COULD BE HAVING A FREAKIN' HEART ATTACK"....So I decided to get in the car and go shopping...cause I knew shopping would make me feel better. So I went to Sears and bought stuff....and it worked...cause I felt way better when I got home!

OH!!....My neice had her baby...little Isaiah Jack Henry was born Saturday. You can see pics of him in Happy Housewife'sblog to the right. He is a real cutie, of course! He's got good genes...haha...He was a big baby and she ended up having a C-section.

Okay...I'm off to bed or maybe answer an email...Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter