Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I got Stuff to Sell.......make me an offer....

Tomorrow I'm leaving for Caseville...AGAIN! It seems like I was just up there...oh yeah, I was, and now I'm here and soon I'll be there again, and then I'll be back here again.......

This weekend should be a good weekend for garage sales up there because of the holiday. I should have one, but I think I'd rather GO to the sales than sit around all weekend having one. I do want to have a sale up there though...but on a regular weekend. So I'm taking a ton of stuff for a future garage sale. I got boxes and boxes of stuff and a suitcase full of clothes. I'm just going to store everything up there and one day I'll have a sale and sell all of it and makes tons and tons of money!!

So hubby can't figure out what the hell is in all those boxes. Hubby can't figure out where the hell it all came from. Hubby can't figure out how all the stuff at one point made it from my car to inside the house without him seeing any of it. Hubby can't figure out why the suitcase of clothes is so heavy. Hubby accused me of having something other than clothes in there.

Yesterday I took two large bags of clothes to one of those charity dumpster things, so hubby can't figure out what all can possibly by in the suitcase.

HUBBY: What stuff did you just get rid of yesterday?

ME: What stuff?

HUBBY: The two bags of stuff you took somewhere?

ME: Those were clothes.

HUBBY: And what's in the suitcase?

ME: More clothes...

HUBBY: (quizzical look on face)

ME: (frustrated look on face) The clothes I got rid of yesterday was the crappy stuff. These clothes are the better clothes I want to sell.

HUBBY: Well, if it's the better clothes, then why are you selling them??

ME: Cause it's clothes I either don't like, don't wear anymore, or it don't fit....DUH??

HUBBY: (Walks away with a confused look on face)

I told him that I have lots more stuff to sell but I have to get it boxed up and I'll take it up another time. Basically, I absolutely HATE almost everything in my house. I want to get rid of all of it!! Every single thing....just throw it all out. Cause the problem is that I have too much crap in my house and no reason to even buy anything new. So if I can get rid of it,,,,then I can buy new stuff....right???

Makes sense to me....

1 Comments:

  • At 2:46 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    ooooooooooooooooooO YOU GOT IT GIRL MAKES PERFECT SENCE TO ME....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter