Cherokee Rose

Friday, August 29, 2008

Please everybody say a little prayer for Lucky that he has an easy journey to the "Rainbow Bridge".....a place where very sick little dogs go and become well again where they can run and play.

We slept in the family room last night to be near Lucky if he needed us through the night hoping for a big change my morning. The vet said that there should be a significant change within 24 hours. This morning he seems worse. He has not urinated for a very long time. We think his kidneys have shut down. He is just lying there breathing right now.

I think he's dying.

I don't know what to do.

I've been bawling all morning.

We need to do the kind thing, but it is so hard.

I can barely type this....

2 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Happy Housewife said…

    I can't even imagine your sorrow and fear. i'm so sorry.
    I wish i could say something or do something to help, just know that I understand and that I am thinking of you and Lucky.

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so sorry about Lucky.I went through that with Kens cat spunky when he died.Its sad.thinking of Lucky always and u guys:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter