Cherokee Rose

Monday, August 25, 2008

Saw my little Jayden...!

Today is Monday and we have not heard a word from my son. My husband called and left messages...my youngest son called and left messages....I called my daughter-in-law and left a message...yet we heard nothing. Sunday my DIL's sister was having a big family barbeque at her house. We were originally invited, but was given neither an address nor directions so we didn't go. So last night her sister called to tell me that my DIL has not been able to call me because my assinine son took the phone, deleted all our messages, and has refused her to call us.

I called her sister today and told her that I would come over and bring the kid's backpacks and toys that they left here to her house, and they can pick them up there on their way back home to North Carolina. She called back and said that my DIL wanted to bring the kids over to her sister's so I could see them. So I drive all the way to Eastpointe with their stuff. Then I find out that they have been staying at a friend of their's house only about a few miles from my house. So I end up driving 40 mins and she drives there....and I could have just driven a few miles and dumped their crap at their friend's house!

So anyway, I drive there and wait and wait and eventually she shows up but at least she also has the kids! So I get to see Jayden and Hunter. She says that my son is being an a'hole and apparently he wants to leave for back to North Carolina tomorrow. He has no intentions of seeing us. My poor husband hasn't even seen them yet. Hubby is pissed royally...!!!!! He says that we are done with him. We will no longer be helping them out in any way. See, I know that even if my son does come around and be all nicey, nicey....it's only cause he's thinking ahead as to when he might need some financial help...cause that's the way he thinks. It ain't working this time!

Even when I saw them today, I was hearing how they don't have much money for gas...(boo-hoo) and how they have to go back early tomorrow cause everything is costing so much and they don't have the money to stay longer...(booooo...fuckin'....hoooooo).

I offered no help....

I took some pictures of the kids and got a kiss from Jayden and Hunter....

She said that son is suppose to go see a friend tonight and that she will call me so I can come over.....not really expecting a call...

Go back to NC....

See ya whenever.....

2 Comments:

  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Happy Housewife said…

    wow, that all really sucks.
    I've been on one side of it and dread being on the other cause I figure I will at some point.
    Sorry either way.

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    o I ma so late ok what the hell happened there???? what ever kids are a pain in the arss. mine who is still living in the hosue needs a flipping job!!!!!!! hope your weather is nice,,,,,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter