Cherokee Rose

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Zorro.....

Have you ever watched "Meekat Manor" on Animal Planet station? It airs every Friday night....and I just love it. A while back I was at a garage sale and talking with the lady how there ain't shit on TV anymore and she told me how she loves this Meerkat program. So I started watching it and I just love it!

It is about these little Meerkats....their tribes...the "Commandos"...the "Whiskers" and "the Aztecs". These little ferrit-type guys who exist somewhere in a desert are just adorable. They are filmed and narrated by Stockard Channing. It use to be narrated by Sean Astin who did a better job and everybody wants him back, but this season it was narrated by S/C and she does an okay job when you get use to her.

Tonight was the season finale and "Rocket-dog" almost dies from a snake bite protecting her tribe. But Zorro died....

So online I did this "which meerkat are you" test...and I was Zorro!!...but he freakin' died!!!

So I guess if I was a meerkat I would be dead....

Guess I should count my blessings that I'm not a meerkat...
__________________________________________

DIL was suppose to "try" and come over today with the kids....but never heard from her. She really needs to grow some "balls".....She puts up with way too much crap from son. My husband learned a very long time ago to not even cross the line with me....trust me, my balls are way bigger than his....LOL...

Unless he's a Meerkat....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter