Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday....

I am so disgusted with myself. Before Easter I think I finally lost about 5-6 pounds. Then Easter came and I've been eating jelly beans, chocolate malted eggs, cherry pie, ice cream....hell, I'm even still eating Xmas M&M's!...and I think I gained it back, cause my jeans are tight again. I AM SO FREAKIN' STUPID!! Okay, so tomorrow, I'm back to yogurt, cottage cheese, soup and eggs. Yeah, lots and lots of eggs. When I diet, I basically try to eat eggs, meat and cheese....all protein and very little carbs. And I need to get back to the gym. I was going pretty regular but when I started working, my work days messed up my gym days. The gym I go to has ladies days and guys days....so women go Tues-Thurs-Sat. I usually go Tues and Thurs, but can't if I hafta work. I need to get back to my walking now that it's getting nicer outside. The dogs need the exercise too!

So today I went to a church rummage sale. I had donated a bunch of stuff and I kept seeing my stuff which is weird. I bought back one of my coffee mugs...haha. I kept putting my things in better places so people would see them. I was starting to feel offended that nobody was buying my crap. I mean, maybe I don't want it, but it's still great crap for someone else!
______________________________________

Brinksterina (aka BRINKS) is being such a good little mama. She sits on her eggs keeping them warm. My hubby put some straw upstairs for her and she's been putting it in her little box next and it's so cute to watch her. She sits on her eggs and tucks the straw down underneath her. She takes a break once in awhile and does other things (like poop in my room). Today was nice so we put her in the dog cage and put her outside for awhile. She's back on her nest now. According to what I've read, male and female pigeons both incubate the eggs. The male sits on the eggs during the day and the female sits on them at night. So basically that is what she's been doing. She'll sit on them all night and during the day she takes a break. I don't know how long we will let her keep this up, but eventually we'll have to take the eggs away cause they ain't gonna hatch, unless some male pigeon snuck in one night and boinked her without our knowing about it...haha...
_____________________________________

So I heard today that Richard Widmark died, and I'm thinking that he was already dead...like 10 years ago!! He lived a long life. We should all be so lucky. I always liked him. Besides his movies, I remember when he guest starred in one of the I Love Lucy shows when they were in Hollywood. Do actors do that anymore?...guest star on TV shows? There were a ton of famous actors and actresses that guest starred on Lucy's shows. HEY....Britney Spears just guest starred on How I Met Your Mother!!....and I missed it....damn....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter