Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

PLOP...PLOP...PLOP.....

Tomorrow will be the first day of Spring!...finally...it can't come soon enough for me. This has been a really long winter. The last few days has been dreary and rainy. I want to put Brinks outside in his cage but it's not nice enough. Poor Brinks....he wants a mate. He just sits on the shelf with those teddy bears all day and coos at them. He keeps cuddling up to them and sitting on top of them like he's trying to mate or something. He really needs to find himself a pretty young pigeon-chick. When he was outside last weekend, these two doves were hanging around and he was all strutting around in his cage.

I finally got paid for those ebay items....yippee. The one guy said that he was on vacation with no computer and just got back. That happened to ME once. I put a bid on something just before I was going to go to Caseville. There was still a few days left for the auction and I didn't really expect to win. Well, my bid won and I wasn't home when the auction ended. The seller was sending me emails that I wasn't getting and he was starting to get upset. He was accusing me of ignoring him and he was new at ebay and didn't know what to do if I didn't pay, etc....poor guy. Anyway, I got home and read all his emails and immediately paid him thru paypal and sent him an email explaining how I was out-of-town and didn't expect to even win. I felt bad for him, cause I know what it's like to think someone is ignoring your emails and not paying.

PLOP....that's Brinks. Like every 5 minutes I hear a PLOP!....He is sitting on the shelf and I have newspapers on the floor underneath and he lets one drop and it goes PLOP...haha

Hubby went to the pet store today to get the dogs their dry food and he brought home a pamphlet about doves/pigeons. It said that they can live 20/25 years!! OMG....if we keep Brinks he will probably outlive us and I'll have to put him in our will or something. Another reason why he needs to be released. I don't want to be hearing PLOP for the next 20 years......

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    ok caught up now,,, brinks will be sitting next to you when you are way old and grey lady teach that bird to plop in the toilet... relly I so hope you cna let him go I now how hard it is gunna be. I hope it warms up soon there for ya.... like my new stove huh I do too I got to make it all dirty tonight with cooking dinner. I LOVE IT!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter